Why need Mega Menu Magento 2?
As you may know, the navigation of your website is only configured to appear as a sidebar with attributes for shoppers to choose from. However, a sidebar will never be attractive to visitors as what they can see are wholly letters and letters. Thus, the question is how can you build an amazing main navigation to effectively bring your product to your shoppers as well as help them quickly find their prefer products?
Here is your excellent solution - Magento 2 Mega Menu extension. After the integrating, you can place a mega menu in every page on your site. Particularly, the menu contains 4 parts: header, main content, featured content and footer. Featured content is where you place the most stunning product images to lure shopper mind. Moreover, Magento 2 Mega Menu extension provide you plenty of animation effects to delight your visitors.
How it works?
Magento 2 Mega Menu extension will generally operate in three periods:
- Selecting the menu templates - store admin can choose the menu template and layout which is suitable for the store. The menu template will decide the position of the menu items.
- Creating the menu items from store backend - after selecting the menu template, the admin will follow the template to create the menu items in the backend. The menu items include: Home, Categories, Contact, Sale, etc. Each item can be customized with color, style, icon and so on.
- Displaying the mega menu on storefront - before letting the mega menu to show up on your storefront, the animation effect will be set to determine how the mega menu appears to the shoppers. And once the visitors click on any item on the mega menu, they will be immediately redirected to the specified page.
Fully Responsive Design
The Adaptability for tablets and mobiles almost become a requirement for e-commerce website to serve a huge amount of smartphone and tablet users. With fully responsive design, shoppers can comfortably suffer your store site and experience mega menu with PC, tablets and mobiles but also with every size of screen.
Drag and Drop Mega Menu Items
Have you ever been tired of the old traditional static blocks? Magento 2 Mega Menu extension offers you the most interesting function when editing the menu items - Drag and Drop feature. Click on the item, hold it, move the mouse and done! You do not have to delete and retype item menu name again.
Vertical and Horizontal Menu
Magento 2 Mega Menu extension assists you in generating 2 types of menu: Vertical Menu and Horizontal Menu. You can configure to adopt one between 2 types to sync your store design or use both of them. The horizontal menu will be shown in the top of the page while vertical menu will be sticked on the left.
Customizable Submenu Style
To help your store site become more and more professional and impressive, Magento 2 Mega Menu extension support 7 submenu styles for you to choose. The styles include of:
- Anchor Text
- Dynamic Category Listing
- Product Listing
- Product Grid
- Child menu
- Default Category Listing
Lively Menu with Animation
Do you want your mega menu to display in the most enjoyable way to your visitors? Animation effect can absolutely make your main menu become more lively to your shoppers. Besides the traditional effects which are Fade, Slide and Toggle, Magento 2 Mega Menu extension has more animation to catch visitor eyes.
With Magento 2 Mega Menu extension, you can totally create unlimited menu on different pages. No matter how much menu and items you want to add on your store website, you will not have to face with the limitation. Moreover, the unneeded items can be also effortlessly delete. Hence, you can freely custom your menu with Magento 2 Mega Menu extension.
Multiple Menu Rows and Columns
This is an other unlimited feature that Magento 2 Mega Menu extension brings to merchants as well. Store admin can add as many menu rows and columns as they want to fit with the store strategies. Accordingly, Magento 2 Mega Menu extension is flexible for every e-commerce store.
Recent Blog Posts
Update about Magento 2 Mega Menu Extension
- Lyoncrest Kids Menu Delivery
Lookin' for Lyoncrest Kids Menu in Columbus OH? Right here, partner. Order online from local Kids Menu restaurants with just a few moves.
- OG Menu option no longer displays on create node form
1. I have a content type with the following checked. X Enable for OG Menus (Allow nodes of this content type to be added to OG Menus.) 2. I have both the group and global group permission for all OG Roles checked. OG Menu > X Administer OG menus (Administer custom menus in the group context). 3.
- Menu and fingerprint option
Hi Guys, I am used to pressing the menu option and then sliding the apps from left to right and vice versa. Is there any way/app that can do the same in t…
- How to disable 'Disable Symantec Endpoint Protection'
Hi,. is there a solution how to disable 'Disable Symantec Endpoint Protection' Option from Right-click menu for Local admins for SEP14.01. I know that the heartbeat can change the settings again but we want to avoid that clients that have local admin rights can diable this even for a short time. We have ...
- La Carreta
- Delivery Menu
42nd St. @ 5th Ave Delivery Menu. For eat-in, delivery or takeout. Delivery area is east of 7th Ave to 3rd Ave between 32nd & 52nd Sts. To place an order click the link below. Available: 10 am to 11 pm, seven days. Order Online ...
- Taster menu - Picture of Petrus, London
Petrus, London Picture: Taster menu - Check out TripAdvisor members' 51206 candid photos and videos.
- Taking on Chicago's Restaurant Week, One Tasting Menu at a Time
This was the one restaurant we visited that didn't feature a set Restaurant Week tasting menu, but that just meant we were free to chew through Hub51's full selection. Obviously, we started with the famous breakfast nachos. Topped with scrambled eggs, heaps of guac, salsa and cheddar cheese, this ...